Chill Queen Mary New Ice adventure December 13, 2017 – January 7, 2018
Queen Mary’s Chill in Long Beach returns this year with a new theme. 2017 is going to be the biggest and best holiday event ever. Chill features the first-ever Ice Adventure Park in the country. The huge 38,000-square foot ice park includes an ice skating track, ice bumper cars, ice tricycles, a zip line, ice shuffleboard, a two-story, 100-foot-long ice tubing slide.
Chill Long Beach Discounts
How much are tickets for Chill at the gate: Tickets start at $29.99 for adults and $19.99 for kids (ages 4 to 11). Use the deal listed below and save 50% off the gate price.
What is new for 2017. For starters Chill has doubled in size. New adventures include a 100 ft Matterhorn Mountain ice slice and a 300 foot long Alpine Zip Line.
Things to do Chill Long Beach Ice Adventure
- Ice bumper cars and ice tricycles, and ice shuffleboard.
- Holiday adventure in Germany featuring the famous Munich Market and Gnome’s Wishing Well.
- Swiss Alpine Lodge with holiday treats including chocolate and cheese.
- Weekly fireworks, Lion Dances, Shanghai Speedway, and Chinese Lantern decorating.
- For adults sip vodka in the 9-degree Ice Bar.
- Outdoor ice skating rink with a village, live shows, and Windmill.
- Gourmet donuts and pancakes at the Dutch Pantry.
- Germany’s Twisted Pretzel and Tasting Tavern and the Brat Haus.
- Sip on traditional teas in China’s Zen Teahouse.
- Gingerbread house. Fire Pit where you can roast marshmallows and make s‘mores.
- Groupon has a deal for Chill. Costco may offer Chill discount tickets – check with the local store.
CHILL hill will run Dec. 13, 2017 – Jan. 7, 2018, excluding Dec. 31, 2017. We recommend purchase tickets online and save before you go. Savings are huge. Parking is additional $25.00. Carpool to save. Closed December 31, 2017.
Chill Queen Mary Long Beach Hours vary by date. Open on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Queen Mary 1126 Queens Highway • Long Beach, CA 90802