Old Town San Diego Trolley Tours are a convenient way to enjoy sightseeing in San Diego. Park your car and hop on the trolley to check out all the attractions without the hassle of driving and parking. One ticket is good all day long.
There are 11 stops where you can get off along the way. A complete loop lasts about two hours, however, most riders stop at several attractions making the trolley ride an all-day event. Tour San Diego and board the orange trolley car as many times as you like.
Kids will really enjoy the tour each child will receive a junior conductor hat and can take part in trivia games to win prizes throughout the tour. San Diego trolley tours are a fun relaxing way to travel around San Diego.
Trolley Tours are perfect for visitors as well as locals. Park your car and enjoy visiting some of San Diego’s most popular attractions without fighting traffic and looking for hard to find parking spaces. Take your time at each stop and pick up the next Trolley will be along in approximately 30 minutes.
Explore San Diego attractions without having to find parking and navigating busy city streets. Explore each stop or ride the entire loop and enjoy the guided tour of San Diego’s best attractions.
Old Town San Diego Trolley Tour Stops
- Tours start at Old Town San Diego however you can start your trip anywhere along the route.
- Cruise ship terminal along the San Diego Embarcadero near the USS Midway.
- Seaport Village for shopping and lunch.
- Marriott Marquis & Marina.
- Horton Plaza Park.
- Gaslamp Quarter historic heart of San Diego.
- Petco Park Convention Center – The New Children’s Museum.
- Balboa Park and the World famous San Diego Zoo.
- Final stop Little Italy before returning to Old Town San Diego.
Get on and off as many times as you like all day long and enjoy San Diego sightseeing with this fully narrated sightseeing tour. Parking is suggested at Old Town San Diego so you avoid the traffic and parking problems of downtown San Diego.