Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest of light is a beautiful place to enjoy the holiday season. Take a walk through a collection of ten beautiful holiday theme exhibits. Some exhibits feature interactive lights that visitors can control. Other displays let you jump up and down on the lights as they change color.
Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest is perfect for families, date nights with someone special, or a place to enjoy the holiday season with friends. Consider going as a group and walking through the Enchanted Forest together.
There are ten Exhibit areas to enjoy. Visitors can easily follow the arrows along the trail as it winds through the enchanted forest. There are guides along the way just in case you get lost. Some of the displays you walk through. Others with interactive exhibits will take longer to check especially if you have children along.
Enchanted Forest Descanso Garden Before You Go
- Bing along with some warm clothes, it gets downright cold in the forest.
- Hot drinks, wine, and food are available at the entrance to the Enchanted Forest.
- Plan on spending about one hour walking through the forest. Longer if you have children that want to play.
- Parking for the Enchanted Forest is free, and it is recommended that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your time slot.
- Take lots of pictures to share with your Facebook Friends.
Enchanted Forest Descanso Gardens Hours
Enchanted Forest Descanso Gardens runs from November 19 – January 7. Time slots are from 5:30 to 9:00 pm. Descanso Gardens is located at 1418 Descanso Drive, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011.
More about the Descanso Gardens Botanical Garden. Located in the La Canada neighborhood of Los Angeles County, California. This 150-acre gem was developed as a year-round retreat for urban dwellers and highlighted the beauty of nature through an internationally renowned botanical collection.